Terms & Conditions
- All item prices are denominated in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
- Payment is to be made to the account of the artist which will be communicated to purchaser within five (5) working days from date of receiving email from purchaser by our administrator to secure your purchase.
- In respect of any purchaser outside of Kuala Lumpur and Selangor, Malaysia, the framed painting will be taken off from the stretcher frame and couriered to the purchaser at the purchaser’s risk at an additional agreed cost (namely, the courier charges) to be borne by the purchaser. We will communicate the agreed cost via email and the painting will be sent upon full payment of the said agreed cost. However, framed paintings will be couriered “as is” and at a prior agreed courier cost.
- Art purchaser(s) within Kuala Lumpur and Selangor may make arrangements to collect the paintings personally from the artist after full payment is made. However, if he/she wishes the painting to be couriered at his/her risk, the painting will be sent upon full payment of the additional agreed cost.
- Notwithstanding the sale of any painting, the buyer of the painting only obtains the title to the physical original painting and not the copyright therein; the Artist reserves the copyright in the painting and therefore has the right at all times to reproduce the painting and/or any portion thereof at any time and in any form from time to time.